THE CHURCH OF THE BEHEADING OF BAPTIST SAINT JOHN
It is a small church built in the first half of the fourteenth century. In the time of Mircea the Old (Mircea cel Batran), in 1394 it was burned to the ground by Baiazid's troops.
Today the interior is covered with a painting made between 1993-1995. Under the present church was discovered a wooden church from the fourteenth century.
The church is today the sexton of the Valahia University in Târgoviște.