Lady Balasa's house
PRINCELY COURT TÂRGOVIŞTE
It was built in 1656, in the eastern side of the enclosure, near the church Sfanta Vineri, by the lady Balasa, wife of Constantin Serban.
The construction is composed of four rooms (living chambers), put together on a single level, paved with bricks, covered with cross type vaults with splayed edges.
According to the memorial inscription from the southern wall, the building was meant "... for the peace of the christians who fall in need..."